Knox Gardens have a range of sponsorship packages available to local businesses keen in supporting Knox Garden Cricket Club in 2013/14.
In season 2013/2014 we have the opportunity for 3 businesses to become apparel sponsors of the club and feature on our junior playing shirts. Our junior club is one of the largest in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and offers sponsors great exposure across the Eastern region
We pride ourselves on working in partnership with our supporters to provide mutually beneficial community partnerships.
Please contact us if these packages are of interest or you wish to tailor benefits. All packages are open to negotiation. Packages range from $500 -$2000
MAJOR SPONSOR RAFFLE
We understand that in the current climate these packages are not for everyone.
In a new initiative we are offering local businesses the opportunity to become a major sponsor of one of Knox’s largest sporting clubs at a fraction of the price
We are selling tickets valued at $100 a head, which gives the business one ticket into a major draw. More than one ticket can be purchased
The winner will be drawn out at the Season Opener Family Fun Day and will become a major sponsor valued at $2000
KNOX GARDENS T20 SPONSOR
· Ticket into the raffle
· Invitation to attend our Season Opener Family Fun Day including VIP area with complimentary food and drinks, where the raffle will be drawn.
· Business Advertised in the clubrooms in season 2013/14 on the sponsors board
· Will have their Company logo positioned on all training shirts to be worn by all players during twice weekly training sessions, pre-game warm ups and all T20 games played during the 2013/2014 season.
· Premier signage in our social rooms on display during all home games and social functions (Banner supplied by KGCC)
· Company logo advertised on the Knox Garden Cricket Club website (350-500 hits per week), linked to your website
· Company logo and profile on the sponsors page of the Knox Garden Cricket Club website and Social media (Facebook) page.
· Company logo on Knox Garden Cricket Club newsletters and correspondence to club members.
· Company logo advertised on annual events calendar distributed to all players and supporters of Knox Garden Cricket Club.
· Sponsors Falcon card which entitles the holder to complimentary attendance to all club functions held at the social rooms including:
· Two tickets to the Senior and Junior Annual Presentation Nights
· Two tickets to the Trivia Night
· Two tickets to the Ladies Day
· Two tickets to attend the Major Raffle Function, includes one ticket in the draw for our $2,000 reverse raffle.
· Appreciation of support plaque to hang in your office.
Please contact James Tanner 0434 571 186 or Bianca Mackinnon 0403 050 152 email@example.com for tickets