We have a huge year ahead and to meet our objectives Knox Gardens Cricket Club seeks your strong support for our biggest fundraiser of the year, the $2500 Cash Draw on 27th October 2007 from 7:30pm.
We are trying to raise $10,000 to help pay for our net upgrade that will give us some of the best training facilities in the area.
The club objective is to acheive 100% attendance from all Senior & U/17 players, don't be the one who lets us down. Bring your partners & mates and make it a huge night! Of course, we'd also love to see as many Junior & Vets families as possible!
We have a great night planned...
- The chance to win $2500 in cold hard cash
- Dinner & Drinks (Beer, Wine & Soft Drink) available all night, see packages below.
- Live band pumping out 70's, 80's & 90's Pub Rock and covers
- The Bottle 0 Grid Girls will make an appearance at the bar.
The club asks that all Senior players sell 3 tickets and U/17 Players sell 2 tickets. The tickets will be distributed soon, and if require more tickets you can contact David Thomas. Anyone who sells 10 tickets to the event will get 1 free extra ticket into the raffle.
The following ticket packages are available:
- $40 for 1 person (Dinner & Soft Drink only) & 1 ticket into the raffle
- $60 for 1 person (Dinner & Drinking for 4 hours) & 1 ticket into the raffle
- $100 for 2 people (Dinner & Drinking for 4 hours) & 1 ticket into the raffle
See you all there!