The Knox Gardens Cricket club is taking applications for the following positions
· Senior Coach
· 1st XI Captain
Key Selection Criteria
· Proven ability to improve the technical proficiency of our cricketers at all levels.
· Excellent communicator, outstanding personal character and proven leadership capability.
· Strong desire to develop young players and build strong pathways integrating junior players with senior players.
· Highly organised, well-structured training programs focused on developing players across all levels.
· A positive and outgoing attitude encouraging success and a positive club culture.
· Ability to foster a culture where success is an expectation and consolidate a winning culture, through continuous improvement and direction.
· A strong desire to work with the club in striving to reach club goals.
· A proven ability to cater to different learners and utilise technology as a coaching tool
· Proven experience at Sub-District level or higher level is desirable.
· Proven performance at highest levels of club cricket.
· Ability to lead
· Strong game day tactical knowledge
· Proven ability to develop strong club and playing values and cultures
The Knox Gardens Cricket Club is a club on the rise and is looking for the right candidate to lead us into the exciting next phase of our clubs proud history. Our club competes in the highest grade of the FTGDCA (Norm Reeves Shield), where we were finalists in 2014/15. That playing list remains at the club. We have a very young playing group and the large majority of our playing list has come through our strong junior program. This is an area we are striving to continue to foster and strengthen.
Our aim is to become a regular premiership contender in 2016/17 and beyond. We are looking for a coach and captain to help continue the outstanding development our club has made in the past few seasons.
Based at Knox Gardens Reserve, our club has one of the premier cricket venues in the Eastern Suburbs. With the second largest junior club in the FTDGCA and outstanding playing and training facilities, the successful candidate will have the support of a sound and committed committee keen to help the Knox Gardens cricket club achieve its aim of becoming the premier club in the FTGDCA
Highly competitive remuneration is available for the right candidates.
All applications please forward to President Aaron Bailey email@example.com.
Enquiries at 0428 194 860
Applications close Monday March 21st